Saturday, August 12, 2006

1 week

In exactly 1 week, 7 days, I will be sitting in a room arms length from people surrounding me N, S, E & W. Oh God.

This is the time to remember the Beatles:

Help! I need somebody, Help! Not just anybody, Help!
(okay I don't know the rest of the song)
but HELP!
Save me.

God give me :
The Courage to
not fail my exam,
The Strength to last the whole day (8-5),
The Serenity to think straight &
The Wisdom to
know the difference between the right & wrong answers!

Once I calm down, I then say,
Bismilla-hir-Rahma-nir-Rahim.
Let's get this party started.


7 comments:

M. Rafiq said...

just keep repeating this to yourself:
I AM THE MCAT! no worries! Good luck! Also, you still have seven days... so prep, prep, prep!

Liddlelulu said...

I am the MCAT. I am the MCAT. I am the MCAT..I need to say this to myself before going to bed at night.

That'll be my tasbeeh. Panjatan pak & I am the MCAT.

M. Rafiq said...

I like how you took off the colorful dots all over the place. your blog background looks much cooler now. its like black with texture... very cool. :)

Liddlelulu said...

I didn't do anything. I think you're just looking at it with another perspective. (whatch you high on?)

M. Rafiq said...

The colorful dots are back :(
I swear the other day they were grey on black...it looked way cooler. maybe these rozas are getting to me....

Liddlelulu said...

You"re right. I actually just saw the bright dots.. Normally I see the haze over it, which makes the background look comparatively darker. But on this new comptuer (old one I do not use as much, actually) I just now saw the bright dots. Crazy. You"re not crazy though. not all the time at least.

M. Rafiq said...

yeh. I like it better the other way. :p