Monday, August 21, 2006

Commercials

Don't you just love commercials? I am definitely one of those crazy commercial lovers. I remember once my sister wanted me to go get something from the bedroom while we were watching some movie on TV. So, she immediately changed the channel to a channel that had a commercial on so that I would get up and go get it. Unfortunately, she didn't realize at the time, that putting on a commercial only kept me lingering in the family room longer.

It's so funny that I love commercials, that my siblings actually give me a call when they're watching really good commercials, they know I usually crack up at them just hearing about it!

Here are a few I enjoy:

Kate Winslet's Amex Commercial


Dairy Queen Killer Bee Commercial


Citibank Identity Theft Commercials

Little Richard as a Famous spokesperson for Geiko Insurance


Motherly Love Commerical by Cingular

2 comments:

M. Rafiq said...

I don't remember that! But I remember the time that we were watching tv together and well, I wanted to watch tv.... you were rather "commercial surfing" and I had to snatch the remote from you to channel surf...FOR ACTUAL TV SHOWS OR MOVIES!!! You are really weird sometimes, Lulu. :p muah!

M. Rafiq said...

I really loved that motherly love commercial too! And weird thing is-- I really did think of you when I saw it for the first time!!! You know us too well...or maybe..we know you too well..