Sunday, March 04, 2007

Fog of Anxiety

Time closes in.
School rolls in.
A fog of anxiety casts a shadow.

I'm traveling to an exotic country, beginning an arduous adventure, my belly is fluttering with butterflies, and I can't calm my nerves. Right now, I'm positioned on the couch watching my breathing in a serene condition and yet, inside, processes are churning through tumultuous pathways. I'm excited. Scared. Hopeful. In Wonderment. What will our lives lead to next? Can I be successful at this? Will I be successful?

Sit down. Buckle up. And put your hands in the air and scream. Wide-eyed, jaw-dropping enthusiasm! Here we go. We're going to be in for a ride.

It's a good feeling to have someone be there with you throughout all this, that is, if I go.

1 comment:

Liddlelulu said...

Maybe I meant anxious -ness?